All-Star Really......

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have just come from practice with my niece and I am soooo upset. The little girls on my nieces team are just the most disrespectful children I have ever met. They treat their parents horribly by screaming at them and calling all sorts of names, one girl and I quote said "Next time drive faster b*****" and the parent laughed off this behavior and said ok!!!!! And the way they treat each other is just horrible but when the coach steps in to take action the parents want to get upset about how hes screaming at their child and all I could say is Really........
As a coach I have no problem correcting the kids and making sure they behave at practice. I also have no problem correcting a child out in public if they ever spoke to me that way, and certainly have no problem telling a parent that its unacceptable to do so.

my old gym would show the door to anyone with an attitude like that. once the kids started getting sassy and disrespectful, they received a warning. the next time it happened, mom and dad were brought in. third time, they were told to take the act somewhere else as they were no longer welcome.

i can't say i was the best little kid and i definitely knew how to run my mouth, but some kids i've seen could have given me a run for a my money.

If I spoke like that, I'd get a bar of soap in my mouth. Yes, it's 2012, I know.

Back