All-Star Rules And Scoring Survey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 20, 2012
It would mean a lot to me if anybody would take one or both of my survey on rules and/or scoring of cheerleading.

I am including the data in a paper I am writing that will not use any names or email addresses.

Revised Rules Survey

Revised Scoring Survey

I have tested both surveys and they should work in their entirety. The results will be sent to me and I may contact you by your email address if I need further explanation on a response.

Thanks!

Last edited:
"None of the above" applied to me in question 1 of the first survey so I didn't take the survey. The second survey was only 2 questions, possible because of my answer to number 1:confused:

"None of the above" applied to me in question 1 of the first survey so I didn't take the survey. The second survey was only 2 questions, possible because of my answer to number 1:confused:
What did you wish I write for number one? And yes of you selected parent or spectator it was only 2 questions because I wanted to recognize their participation in the scoring process but was mainly interested in input from athletes coaches and event producers.

I hope this works out for you. I like the idea of gaining info from the coaches, athletes and parents of the sport. Any paper on this sport is good. Let's the world know what we are about. I wish we could give you more information on the new Unified Scoring System. I think you will see, after a year, a greater increase in judging satisfaction. It will at least get everyone on the same page. Again. Good Luck.

What did you wish I write for number one? And yes of you selected parent or spectator it was only 2 questions because I wanted to recognize their participation in the scoring process but was mainly interested in input from athletes coaches and event producers.
Well... I guess I know where I stand :D. Good luck......

beware of the catfish

I hope this works out for you. I like the idea of gaining info from the coaches, athletes and parents of the sport. Any paper on this sport is good. Let's the world know what we are about. I wish we could give you more information on the new Unified Scoring System. I think you will see, after a year, a greater increase in judging satisfaction. It will at least get everyone on the same page. Again. Good Luck.

Couldn't agree more. I love this idea of the Unified System, however it is going to take a little time to nail the consistency and judging excellence we have before lacked.

I have just updated the pages for Parents, Spectators, and Gym Owners. You can now take it and give me your imput.:shimmy:

I also revised the rules survey to add an "other" option just for you.

Back