All-Star Rules On Competing With A Different Gym At All Levels...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TXcheermom

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Ok... So I'm at all levels championship in Dallas and there are kids on teams that were not with that gym all season. Is this allowed? I didn't think u could do this with out being released from original gym????

I believe only Worlds level 5 competitors need to be released, but I am not sure. But no matter how you slice it, if a child hasn't competed with a gym all season and mysteriously appears at all levels, well I call shenanigans!

^^^^ agreed!!

Ya apparently you can cross level double team here too. First time here. Wasn't sure on rules. :)

Yes cross teaming is allowed. The year we went... one of CP's friends on another team competed on 3 teams ranging from J2 to S4! As far as the release rule, I think this year it only applies to Worlds but it is a proposed rule for everyone next year.

We had several kids cross on to other teams in years past. It fell on prom weekend around here I think and tons of kids couldn't go. But, they were all Stingrays already which wasn't your point. lol.

Ok... So I'm at all levels championship in Dallas and there are kids on teams that were not with that gym all season. Is this allowed? I didn't think u could do this with out being released from original gym????
Which level did yall compete today?

I think yall competed after us Large Group Small Senior- if that was you- amazing- glad to see we were in different levels :) just saying!

Back