All-Star Rumor Has It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
ECN's are purchasing an already failing gym in Westminster, Maryland.

Anyone got any confirmation?

Thank-you in advance. :)

Ooops, guess i spoiled that secret

Yes for those who don't know of them. ECN is East Coast Nitros.

Also, heard 5 of their top coaches are gone now - saw an announcement yesterday via fbook.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

it was supposed to be a secret but im pretty sure everybody already knew.. haha. and yeah 5 of our coaches are gone :( gonna miss them soo much.

Saw an email trying to put a positive spin on the whole 5 coaches leaving, and the formal announcement that ECN is taking over TNT in Westminster. Also, announced that Season Daughtery formally of Cheertyme and F5 is joining their staff.. Whoah!

Saw an email trying to put a positive spin on the whole 5 coaches leaving, and the formal announcement that ECN is taking over TNT in Westminster. Also, announced that Season Daughtery formally of Cheertyme and F5 is joining their staff.. Whoah!
Positive spin? Good PR!

season's very knowledgeable seeing how she's from f5 and umd comp cheer. that's a great addition to their staff. coaches transition from gyms all the time and they survive. i see nitros being no different.

Back