All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't know why I'm torturing myself, but all I see now is Anna and Cristof from Let It Go.

Catfish "boyfriend" is officially a girl. Calling it outright. She ends up with Corey 'cause they totally set that up from the beginning by mentioning him like 'OHMYGODLOOKNEWBOY'.

ETA: First step to knowing you're in a problem/abusive situation is when you don't want to tell people, because you're afraid they'll tell you what you already know (that it's a problem).

Last edited:
Maybe the "purpose" of this season is to teach kids that meeting strangers on the internet is bad. As terrible as this show is, I'll take that any day over the articles of how many insta followers someone has.

Spoiler alert, maybe? But did anyone else watch the trailer? (I watched it thinking it was episode 1... Whoops.) it looks like the snapchat guy is real, but maybe he's like dating a cheerleader from the other team? Lol and it shows her kissing Corey at the end. (I'm kinda hoping after that happens he looks at her awkwardly and says "I gotcha Lex" again.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They talked in hashtags and said the word "deets" .... :rolleyes:

If they the producer watched Parks and Rec they would know that you're supposed to call them the tails, not the deets, thanks Tom Hagerford.....Hopefully there are some Parks and Recs fans in this thread to understand my reference...

If they the producer watched Parks and Rec they would know that you're supposed to call them the tails, not the deets, thanks Tom Hagerford.....Hopefully there are some Parks and Recs fans in this thread to understand my reference...
Said the same thing in my head!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ily

Back