All-Star Semi Limited Coed Vs. The Rest Of The Senior Worlds Division Teams At Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheetahs did 8 unassisted walk up to extention. :/

I saw this and gave a large round of applause.

Maybe the judges want to see 12 unassisted walk up to extension stretch, scorpion, bow & arrow double down. Now I know the reality of this, not going to happen. But if teams opted to move toward that instead of 6 or 8 amazing male tumblers, then maybe 3 or 4 years from now we would see something close. I am just guessing. I am no judge and maybe it is the different panel idea that made the scores seem lower.

I am genuinely confused as well.

I always thought your unassisted stunts were there because you are going to need them at Worlds. Remember Worlds is a totally different score sheet!!! It may not have helped as much on NCA's score sheet, but I think its great you have been doing them all year to get ready for Worlds. I bet you guys score totally different there!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

On a senior team the athlete's age can go down to 12 years old. A few boys on these teams may have not yet developed the muscle to partner stunt. Also some semi limited teams may only have 5 boys on the team and won't be able to put up more than 5 co-ed stunts. (although I have seen all girl teams do unassisted stunts well). All this seems kinda new. I'm sure we will see a lot more co-ed stunting at worlds this year and in the regular season next year.

I always thought your unassisted stunts were there because you are going to need them at Worlds. Remember Worlds is a totally different score sheet!!! It may not have helped as much on NCA's score sheet, but I think its great you have been doing them all year to get ready for Worlds. I bet you guys score totally different there!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with this post but CAmom I LOVE your Avatar. As far as this topic I agree it is confusing why the division had such low scores as a whole, but it's gonna make for a very interesting Worlds to see where everyone falls :)

This has nothing to do with this post but CAmom I LOVE your Avatar. As far as this topic I agree it is confusing why the division had such low scores as a whole, but it's gonna make for a very interesting Worlds to see where everyone falls :)

ME TOO

I don't know where this belongs, but I just have to say it...I just watched a routine of Top Gun's from last year's world's and WOW!
eek.png
Loved the entire thing..especially the choreo...I think it was their international coed? At least that's what it said..

Latest posts

Back