All-Star Senior Large All Girl 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahh good competition with a good and bigger set of competitors :) CEA, WC, MT, SA, CA, and possibly FAME :) spot me if I missed anyone

Has CT had alevel 5 team before? Going from none to LS is...a jump.

Not that I'm an expert, but their tryout info says that Cheer Tyme has had teams at Worlds since 2005, including top ten finishes several years. CT Chantilly is new, so they've never had any teams.

I think for the past few years theyve had a coed team.. this is the first Large all girl team I think... congrats to them for having enough athletes to field a Large Sr 5 team...

Not that I'm an expert, but their tryout info says that Cheer Tyme has had teams at Worlds since 2005, including top ten finishes several years. CT Chantilly is new, so they've never had any teams.

please tell me why i would care about a 'reputation' on a site that you can't even confront people FACE TO FACE on. i could really care less, so you can stop posting to me, kthx.

You should care about your reputation here because for alot of people this is where they come to get cheer updates without the drama of fb or twitter. I am one of those people. Honestly not trying to be rude but I just dont see why you see the need to put down people or teams in nearly every post you make. We are all here for the same reason. Because we love the sport. So just try and be thoughtful of how your comments may come across to others, so we can all enjoy the board.

Now to the point of the thread. I really hope Supers are all girl this year and I SO agree that they would be amazing small girl.

More then likely CT Love will probably split the kids up all-girl and coed because on the projected lvl 5 team list they wanted to have one all-girl and one coed, so maybe two small teams.

Cheer Tyme has 3 locations, one in VA that just opened up and two in PA that have been around for a while. The national and worlds titles have all come from the PA gyms.

More then likely CT Love will probably split the kids up all-girl and coed because on the projected lvl 5 team list they wanted to have one all-girl and one coed, so maybe two small teams.

@CheerTyme tweeted that they were Large Senior 5. I hope so, love to see the division grow!

Back