Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very excited about this division this year can't wait to see what all of the teams have to offer and it's our gyms first year in this division and I can't wait to see what they can do

Well, whoever wins this season will only be the third program to win the division. :eek: Rays and CA have dominated since '05, and even CA won in '04 when it was just "all girl," no small or large distinction.

(of course this is only a guarantee if Rays or CA don't randomly put out a Small Senior during the season)

Well, whoever wins this season will only be the third program to win the division. :eek: Rays and CA have dominated since '05, and even CA won in '04 when it was just "all girl," no small or large distinction.

(of course this is only a guarantee if Rays or CA don't randomly put out a Small Senior during the season)
That totally just blew my mind, I didn't even realize that til you just said that!
I'm very excited to see who takes it home after the division being dominated by those two teams.

313 days away. It's never too early to start these threads, even if we have no basis for our predictions. Duh guys.
Look you don't have to be rude, if you don't like my thread then get off it.

i heard top gun is small all girl and ALREADY has the whole routine together... full team standing fulls, 5 tick tocks in a row, and one man pyramids...

Your thread? My apologies. I didn't realize that you owned it. My bad. Next time, I'll check who's thread it is before I post with sarcasm.
Get off "THE" thread. Is that better? Look you just came on and started being rude I have a right to tell you to knock it off. I didn't apprieciate the sarcastic post. I'm new to this board, excited for my team and who they are competing against. And if you don't like that I wanted predictions based off of teams past then you don't have to reply. Keep your rude comments to yourself. This site is for everyone and anyone who loves to cheer and wants to talk about something cheer related. Don't like it? Oh well don't come at me. I didn't do anything wrong.

Back