Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one has really talked about World Cup Suns in this division. I'm really excited to see them in small senior. Let's not forget they got 4th in medium senior at worlds last year. I don't think we should count them out....Welcome to the Hot Spot!

No one has really talked about World Cup Suns in this division. I'm really excited to see them in small senior. Let's not forget they got 4th in medium senior at worlds last year. I don't think we should count them out....Welcome to the Hot Spot!

The World Cup Suns didn't go unnoticed here. I predicted they would win Worlds on Senior Mediums because I thought they had a great shot at it. Day 1, they were in the Metal position, ahead of the Panthers. Day 2, they were even better and so were the teams that finished in the top 5 since on Day 2, all the top teams were mistake free so all the teams had to bring their A-game to win it all. I actually thought the Suns were gonna get the Bronze and was a little surprised they got 4th. However, finising 4th in this division was nothing short of amazing and the Suns proved they were among the elite teams in the world last season. If they can build off of last season's success, then they'll be a team to watch out for. I too was surprised how they flew under the radar last year. Maybe because of their shaky start to their season but they got better each tournament and by time the got to UCA and won it, they were on top of their game and only got better at Worlds.

This is not good. AZ Power and PSS both small. Two of my favourite teams ever against each other. My heart will not take it.

Just read through this thread for the first time (which is why people just got shimmys from me on something they posted like 2 months ago. Lol). I will miss Orange in this divison and I wish they were the large team from Stingrays but oh well. I think it would be cool is Cali had a large senior team. I really hope Tsunami does well this year in this divison (I think they will) and I want GBE get top three!

Back