Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you going to miss Stingray Orange?

• Yes

Votes: 93 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is sad, been in that position though! I hope they rebuild and come back stronger than before. :)
No need to be sad :) ... Cheer Corp will rebuild they have a talented group of young athletes at their gym who will help achieve it, my daughter is an ex Gss5 member and as much as we love the cheer corp gym family and all that we have been through ( we momsstill get together for lunch and margaritas when we can ), we all know cheerleading at the worlds level is short lived for many and the need to make the most of it sometimes means switching gyms especially if an athlete wants to contnue to use his or her skills and for the opportunity to attend and be competitive. this is true for my daughter who is a High School junior and is a flyer/tumbler ... I do want to say how proud I am of all the girls who worked so hard last year and became the talk of the cheer world with the "amazing 1 man stunts" while our girls were always the "underdogs" I am happy and proud to say as the season starts up and while we will be wearing different colors they are and will always remember the original "Gss5"

Back