All-Star Seniors You Will Miss

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, I've been off the boards for awhile still in protest from Worlds haha! First off thank you for recognizing Cait as a cheerleader you'll miss...it means the world to us! She deserves a much needed break. She missed a whole lot of school this past year and commuting every weekend definitely takes its toll. We love CA and our Cali family with all our hearts and it becoming part of that family was a choice Cait made and has been unbelievably blessed with being able to do. This past year with Elite's "Lady Bullets" was such an unbelievably special year. I love those fierce ladies (and coaches) to pieces and I know they mean the WORLD to Cait. I am secretly (well I guess not so secretly :) ) hoping she will go back. We will see what we can work out and see if she can get some sponsors!

Im obsessed with how fierce she is not in a creepy way but I hope she can make it back.

Ive never known twins to go such a distance from each other! But i guess two different states benefits from their amazingness!

That kind of separation didn't work for my cheer twins ... they ended up back together after 1 semester. Good luck to those twins!

as a senior of the 2010-2011 season, i just miss my team</3 it's so weird not being with them almost everyday :(

Back