Seriously Need Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2014
Okay so I am going on 15 years old. I use to cheer when I was about 7-10 and at 10 I stopped to play softball for 5 years which I sorta regret! I forgot how to do my bhs my tuck, etc! I'm trying out for this all star cheer team in vegas called California all stars! I told my parents about it and they agreed. Problem is my dad works and his only off days are Thursday and Friday! My mom is working on her license ( she got it token away because she has seizures). I want to start cheer again soooooo badly but I don't even know if I will be able to get rides to and from practice except Thursday and Friday! I have no clue what to do and I don't really know any friends that would be willing to pick me up! Cheer is my passion and always has been! I have up cheer once and I wanted to get back in the game! So sad sorry this is long. Also do you think 15 is too late to start all stars again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask to carpool on facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Someone might know someone who knows someone who goes to your gym. There's a few people on here that go to CA Vegas but I don't remember specific accounts. Since you'll be new to the gym, that's a great way to make buddies! I got back into allstars at 16 so no, it's not too late!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks so much! I thought about asking people but I just get I don't know like nervous always asking people! But I'm gonna try ur advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's people on here from Cali in Vegas. Anyone know who they are so they can give some more personal advice to this situation?

How far is it? Worst case you could take a taxi on the days you can't get a ride, right?

Since your mom lost hers due to seizures you could apply for a hardship license. It would allow you to get your licence now in order to help your family since your mom is unable to drive due to medical issues. In Texas you would definitely be eligible for a hardship license. I am not sure about your states laws.

Many of the people at the gym are very nice and are very willing to help. I'm sure if you expressed the need to your team or team rep after tryouts something could be arranged. I know that many people are willing to carpool, especially if you're willing to chip in for gas. I know last year one of our athletes rode the bus and had someone pick her up at the bus-stop. It's definitely not too late for you to try-out, and there is absolutely no harm in trying to make the situation work.

Back