Should The Have A Cheer Channel On Tv?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is that even a question? Absolutely yes!! Lots of other sports have their own channel so we should too!!

It's a great idea for all of US, especially if it was people in the cheer industry running it and not someone from lets say fox or abc because we would know how to promote it. However, like others have said, it would have a very limited audience. It would have low ratings because people see a cheerleading news story or commercial and automatically talk bad about it. Even if they did create it, it would be on one of those channels where it's like channel 478 that no one would even think to look at. Not trying to be negative but more realistic.

I believe they should, if we cant have a whole network dedicated to cheerleading then they should atleast show it way more on espn,or other sports networks......the shows or movies that usually come out are not what cheer is actually like we all know that. lol

i think there should! it should have the latest in all-star news, like who won major competitons etc... and they should play major comps on there and there should be a reality show following cheerlebrites around and just a bunch of stuff like that. i agree!! amazing idea!!

Thats exactly what I was going to say! Cheerleaders need more attention :)

this is like asking who won Large All Girl 5 at Worlds last year..or the year before...or the year before that!
everyone knows THAT answer ;)

Back