OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
haha couldn't get it bigger

76622_1617310067544_1080120394_1637620_720368_s.jpg

I'm new to the boards and bow making but here was my first attempt. I coach level 2 which is why there is a 2 on my bow. :)

I'm desperate!! I need 3" Black grosgrain ribbon and every website I can find that has it is out of stock. Anyone know a site that has it that is in stock? Or any ideas as to what I should do? sorry I know this isn't a "bow advice" thread, but I'm going crazy and need help lol

ribbon retreat is out of black i got my order yesterday and a note in the box said they where out and on back order for the black ribbon. they didnt give any time for when it will be available

So I can make a basic bow, but does anyone here want to pm me or something to help me learn to make a nice, legit bow? I usually use ribbon, but all these are beautiful and look like actual fabric! please help !

ribbon retreat is out of black i got my order yesterday and a note in the box said they where out and on back order for the black ribbon. they didnt give any time for when it will be available

I'm gonna be SO mad if that happens when mine arrives! They shouldn't let you place the order and pay and then send you a note in the box saying they are out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we were out running errands today I was gonna pick up some ribbon to try and make a bow but my mom said no ): I wanna make one so bad!! My mom said I have to wait a few weeks because I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled soon and probably won't wanna leave the house for a few days so I'm gonna be practicing and perfecting them then. Any tips for a beginner?? :)

This happens because Schiff is usually the manufacturer for most of the 3" ribbon on a lot of ribbon websites. So when Schiff is out, they all are. Hip Girl Clips carries 3" black, but its a cheaper ribbon, not as nice as Schiff.

Okay, sooooooo... My high school competition team wants me to make the bows this year and I want to try cutting a portion of the fabric into a paw print, but I have NO IDEA how! Do I use my normal rotary cutter? Are there patterns I can buy to trace on the fabric and then cut out? Help!

Anyone know of a good website to buy metallic fabric from?

Most here get their fabric from spandexworld

Just an info for international customers: ribbonretreat ships pretty fast! From order until it got delivered my order only took 10 days! Don't know if this is average time... but I was pretty amazed about their fast shipping.

Most here get their fabric from spandexworld

Just an info for international customers: ribbonretreat ships pretty fast! From order until it got delivered my order only took 10 days! Don't know if this is average time... but I was pretty amazed about their fast shipping.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back