OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
IMAG0113-1.jpg

What did you use to do your cut-out letters? They are perfect.

I've read all 76 pages of this thread and I have gotten so many helpful tips so thank you everyone for sharing!

One thing I can't figure out is cutouts! Can someone do a tutorial or something?

I didn't wanna post them all seperately, but here are some of my favorites :) Let me know what you think! (some of the pictures look distorted a little because of resizing)
2ih2cu0.png

You can add me on Facebook if you want to see all of them :) My name is Madison Phillips.

That crown cut out is perfect! How did you do something so precise so neatly?

That crown cut out is perfect! How did you do something so precise so neatly?
girl your crazy that is NOT a cutout. I am not to great with scissors! This is a sticker, like a cardboard-ish sticker that you would use for like scrapbooking, and I just hot glue it to my ribbon. It is a lot easier for me and IMO it still looks good.

I didn't wanna post them all seperately, but here are some of my favorites :) Let me know what you think! (some of the pictures look distorted a little because of resizing)

You can add me on Facebook if you want to see all of them :) My name is Madison Phillips.

OMG your bedazzly OA bow is beautiful

girl your crazy that is NOT a cutout. I am not to great with scissors! This is a sticker, like a cardboard-ish sticker that you would use for like scrapbooking, and I just hot glue it to my ribbon. It is a lot easier for me and IMO it still looks good.

.......I have never considered that. You are a freakng genius!

Latest posts

Back