OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
a few simple bows I have made lately. Sorry couldnt figure out how to resize them! I apologize!
limegreenlace_zps7ba9947b.jpg

maddiebow_zps3f7fe9c9.jpg

pastelsequin_zps5e404735.jpg

reghologramheartsldier_zpsec363ca5.jpg

I have a question about bows and I'm not going to dig through the newbie section or start a new thread, so I'll just ask here.
I have a plain white bow, and it's kinda dirty. How do I clean it? Can I throw it in the wash machine or do I have to be gentle with it?

I have a question about bows and I'm not going to dig through the newbie section or start a new thread, so I'll just ask here.
I have a plain white bow, and it's kinda dirty. How do I clean it? Can I throw it in the wash machine or do I have to be gentle with it?
It depends on how and who made the bow. I send cleaning instructions for all my white bows and they can be put in the washer lite wash with mild soap (woolite); but my bows are sewn and not glued. If you have a glued bow I would hand wash in cool water and mild detergent. Good Luck and I hope it works without distroying your bow.

I have used a tide to go stick on my white bows.

Back