All-Star Small Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2012
I wanted to start a breakdown of the teams in this division since they are alot of good teams & it is my favorite division (besides mine)! I have brandon & SMOED.. if you have any other teams please post!! I can't pick my favorite in this division yet :banghead:If you are affiliated with these teams & want to update the skills please do!

Cali SMOED-(way back in december ACDC & with alternates on the floor.. I think missing 1 of their original girls & also 1 guy!!..someone clarify)

Standing tumbling-
4 toe toe fulls + 3 standing fulls
13 one to fulls
3 two to whip double
1 two to whip full punch front roff hs double..kiara...

Running Tumbling-
squad roff fulls/doubles..
2 trick to fulls
4 roff hs doubles
4 trick to doubles
1 Kiara crazy trick pass ending with a double

Jumps-
4 five jumps to full
15 five jumps to tuck

Coed Stunting-
4 two mans
2 all girls (with boys under them but all girl style)
2 unassisted press to cupies

Elite-
hits the scoresheet, doesn't have a unique WOW factor to stand up to brandon

Baskets-
Great timing & execution

Pyramid-
love the inversions (swings) CREATIVE!
There is a dead spot after the first swing with the show n gos, splits up front & hitches.. but picks back up with the next swing through..

Dance-
Visual.. boy's do not work it.

Brandon (Jamfest Indy)

Standing tumbling-
5 toe fulls + 3 standing fulls
7 2 to fulls (5 2 to tucks.. hopefully that will change)
3 3 to doubles
5 2 to doubles

Running Tumbling-
Squad roff hs fulls (doubles up front)
5 trick to doubles (that one girl is 6 that rested ankle @ Jamfest.. she always does trick passes for them)
4 roff hs doubles (Little blonde is 5.. unless she is a trick to double.. then 7 trick to doubles)
1 punch front to full

Jumps-
Hurdler, toe, pike... toe toe tucks

Coed Stunting-
2 two mans
2 all girl
2 assisted one man's then unassisted @ top

Elite Stunt-
If it hits, no one really comes close to the 'WOW' factor they have!

Baskets-
Great timing & execution

Pyramid- Lots of inversions, missing their usual 'WOW' factor.

Dance- they work it when they hit! needs some cleaning!

Running Tumbling-

5 trick to doubles (that one girl is 6 that rested ankle @ Jamfest.. she always does trick passes for them)
4 roff hs doubles (Little blonde is 5.. unless she is a trick to double.. then 7 trick to doubles)

that one girl is Kristi & yes she has trick passes to double..

That little blonde is Alyssa.

Also.. just found this for Small Coed (last weekend)

I wanted to start a breakdown of the teams in this division since they are alot of good teams & it is my favorite division (besides mine)! I have brandon & SMOED.. if you have any other teams please post!! I can't pick my favorite in this division yet :banghead:If you are affiliated with these teams & want to update the skills please do!

Cali SMOED-(way back in december ACDC & with alternates on the floor.. I think missing 1 of their original girls & also 1 guy!!..someone clarify)

Standing tumbling-
4 toe toe fulls + 3 standing fulls
13 one to fulls
3 two to whip double
1 two to whip full punch front roff hs double..kiara...

Running Tumbling-
squad roff fulls/doubles..
2 trick to fulls
4 roff hs doubles
4 trick to doubles
1 Kiara crazy trick pass ending with a double

Jumps-
4 five jumps to full
15 five jumps to tuck

Coed Stunting-
4 two mans
2 all girls (with boys under them but all girl style)
2 unassisted press to cupies

Elite-
hits the scoresheet, doesn't have a unique WOW factor to stand up to brandon

Baskets-
Great timing & execution

Pyramid-
love the inversions (swings) CREATIVE!
There is a dead spot after the first swing with the show n gos, splits up front & hitches.. but picks back up with the next swing through..

Dance-
Visual.. boy's do not work it.

Brandon (Jamfest Indy)

Standing tumbling-
5 toe fulls + 3 standing fulls
7 2 to fulls (5 2 to tucks.. hopefully that will change)
3 3 to doubles
5 2 to doubles

Running Tumbling-
Squad roff hs fulls (doubles up front)
1 punch front to full

Jumps-
Hurdler, toe, pike... toe toe tucks

Coed Stunting-
2 two mans
2 all girl
2 assisted one man's then unassisted @ top

Elite Stunt-
If it hits, no one really comes close to the 'WOW' factor they have!

Baskets-
Great timing & execution

Pyramid- Lots of inversions, missing their usual 'WOW' factor.

Dance- they work it when they hit! needs some cleaning!
[/quote
This isn't really usefull cuz neither routine will look like this in April... Also you forgot the 4 roundoff doubles and kiaras standing full on the last beats of smoeds routine:)

Wow factor is really subjective. Its wayy to personal of an opinion to be put in a breakdown -.-
I agree but I see what they are saying where they reference the wow factor. Its something you aren't expecting that is extremely unique and impressive... Makes you say wow. I think what is meant is Brandon's pyramid doesn't have that one element it usually does that is so different and smoed's elite doesn't either. It is hard now days though because one an a half ups and tick tocks used to be the wow but now that everyone has them it's more of an expectation than a wow.

I agree but I see what they are saying where they reference the wow factor. Its something you aren't expecting that is extremely unique and impressive... Makes you say wow. I think what is meant is Brandon's pyramid doesn't have that one element it usually does that is so different and smoed's elite doesn't either. It is hard now days though because one an a half ups and tick tocks used to be the wow but now that everyone has them it's more of an expectation than a wow.
But, Brandon's stunt definitely made us say WOWWWW

Isn't it a skills list of all of the skills that each team has in their routine, broken down specifically by categories like stunts, tumbling, etc...

Thank God for that section of each skill category called EXECUTION!! Our favorite aspect of routines...Otherwise the sloppy most difficult routines would win..

Back