All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BJAPceO said:
HeyimA said:
mnklei01 said:
this is not trying to be biased at all.. but i do not feel that they are the best all around team.. not saying the best all around team always wins but to be honest im not sure if their tumbling is quite up to par.. the double toe two to fulls are amazing and look great but their boys only two to double? and looks like they only have one girl double from standing tumbling

Well 3 of 4 boys are the same from last year so they all have 1 to doubles. 2 girls did two doubles in the video I saw (there are 3 in the formation). I think they'll be fine in the tumbling department.

I agree.

We never really had crazy tumbling but always scored pretty well.
Im pretty sure this year they'll max out in standing tumbling with the one to fulls, toe fulls, double toe two to fulls, and the 6/7 various standing to doubles . Only one person on the team doesnt do a running tumbling pass ending in atleast a full. I wouldnt say their running tumbling is as strong as their standing, but its right up there.

lol

CheerKatie08 said:
BJAPceO said:
HeyimA said:
mnklei01 said:
this is not trying to be biased at all.. but i do not feel that they are the best all around team.. not saying the best all around team always wins but to be honest im not sure if their tumbling is quite up to par.. the double toe two to fulls are amazing and look great but their boys only two to double? and looks like they only have one girl double from standing tumbling

Well 3 of 4 boys are the same from last year so they all have 1 to doubles. 2 girls did two doubles in the video I saw (there are 3 in the formation). I think they'll be fine in the tumbling department.

I agree.

Im pretty sure this year they'll max out in standing tumbling with the one to fulls, toe fulls, double toe two to fulls, and the 6/7 various standing to doubles . Only one person on the team doesnt do a running tumbling pass ending in atleast a full. I wouldnt say their running tumbling is as strong as their standing, but its right up there.

lol
well i WAS on the team, and now im NOT on the team

mnklei01 said:
this is not trying to be biased at all.. but i do not feel that they are the best all around team.. not saying the best all around team always wins but to be honest im not sure if their tumbling is quite up to par.. the double toe two to fulls are amazing and look great but their boys only two to double? and looks like they only have one girl double from standing tumbling... not saying tumbling is everything but i know with teams like GT and CA with all this tumbling i wonder how things like that will compare..like isaid not saying they shouldnt win but i wonder how far those stunts are going to get you after so much?

also a question: how much extra do you really get for a stunt sequence like that? i feel like the first half with out the stretch to scorp would do it fine for them so how many extra points does it really get them to have three elite skills when it just increases the risk of falling? just a question i love love love this divison and cant wait to see what happens

Our coaches divide the season into 3 sections: First few competitions, States, Nationals & Worlds. As we progress into each proceeding section, our coaches put in skills to increase the difficulty and overall impression of the routine. As we approach the 2nd and 3rd section, you can rest assured that you will not be seeing just boy 2 to doubles. And the 2 girls on the outside panels that currently do 3 to fulls to the front will be put in as 3 to doubles. And plenty of other elements will be made more difficult/"flashy" as well. We do not feel like we should be putting all of our skills out there in November/December. And as far as the stunts go, as someone mentioned, accidents happen. Our coaches would not create a stunt sequence with 3+ elite elements if they didn't think we could hit it. Brandon is known for their stunting and to be honest, it does technically increase the risk. However, we do not need to worry if we know we can hit our own stunt.

BJAPceO said:
CheerKatie08 said:
BJAPceO said:
HeyimA said:
mnklei01 said:

I agree.

lol
well i WAS on the team, and now im NOT on the team

OKAY lol

mnklei01 said:
this is not trying to be biased at all.. but i do not feel that they are the best all around team.. not saying the best all around team always wins but to be honest im not sure if their tumbling is quite up to par.. the double toe two to fulls are amazing and look great but their boys only two to double? and looks like they only have one girl double from standing tumbling... not saying tumbling is everything but i know with teams like GT and CA with all this tumbling i wonder how things like that will compare..like isaid not saying they shouldnt win but i wonder how far those stunts are going to get you after so much?

also a question: how much extra do you really get for a stunt sequence like that? i feel like the first half with out the stretch to scorp would do it fine for them so how many extra points does it really get them to have three elite skills when it just increases the risk of falling? just a question i love love love this divison and cant wait to see what happens

At WSF, GT threw 7 running doubles. At Spirit Cheer, we threw 8(Should have been 9.. I threw a full) It's early in the season and kinks are still being worked out. Besides, last year we beat loads of teams with "all this tumbling." Stunting is our thing.. you can expect the stunt to be even harder by Cheersport and NCA; as well as many other parts of the routine. I know people haven't seen the full routine because we didn't throw/hit the routine at the first competition. Our routine has yet to be seen to its' full potential and just like every other gym, we have harder elements waiting to be put into the routine.

It will help Brandon seperate themselves from the pack a little bit if their sequence hits. It is just not about it hitting, but they execute all of their elements really well. It will be a tough division. Execution and clean is the name of the game.

ohhhmycole said:
mnklei01 said:

At WSF, GT threw 7 running doubles. At Spirit Cheer, we threw 8(Should have been 9.. I threw a full) It's early in the season and kinks are still being worked out. Besides, last year we beat loads of teams with "all this tumbling." Stunting is our thing.. you can expect the stunt to be even harder by Cheersport and NCA; as well as many other parts of the routine. I know people haven't seen the full routine because we didn't throw/hit the routine at the first competition. Our routine has yet to be seen to its' full potential and just like every other gym, we have harder elements waiting to be put into the routine.

i was talking about standing tumbling.. i want to know how much throowing two to whip doubles/two to full doubles or ca's one to full doubles etc. make a difference to two to doubles..

mnklei01 said:
ohhhmycole said:
mnklei01 said:

i was talking about standing tumbling.. i want to know how much throowing two to whip doubles/two to full doubles or ca's one to full doubles etc. make a difference to two to doubles..

Oh haha gotcha!
Well by the time we compete against eachother, I'm sure our standing tumbling sequence will be different

im really not putting down brandon at all.. i was simply just curious and wanted opinions on what difference that makes.. how the stunts will out weight the tumbling and vice versa

mnklei01 said:
im really not putting down brandon at all.. i was simply just curious and wanted opinions on what difference that makes.. how the stunts will out weight the tumbling and vice versa

No I believe you! I wondered the same thing all last season! Especially going against Tribe and ICE. I still wonder how one to doubles will play out against two to whip doubles(or full doubles in GT's case).. I guess only time will tell!

Back