All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA was the last team to take gold since ORANGE has had reign... so excited to see lady panthers in this division. also hope for AZ power to do well again and cant wait to see diamondz as well

Diamondz are the DEAL. They probably had my favorite small senior routine this year at Worlds.

Yes the ladies of Cali are out for blood and they have the skills this year to do it. The large majority of the squad has specialty passes through to doubles and there stunting is unreal! I wouldn't believe the things they were doing if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I also cant wait to see Panthers ans Suns, this year is going to be intense

Orange is steppin it up this year, they WANT number 5. From what ive heard about them, i'm sure theyll be gettin it.

My money is on Cali. With Caitlyn now on sr elite hitting standing full punch doubles not to mention her bounce back passes there tumbling will be insane this year. Also rooting for Orlando, APX and NEA since i loved PAC Lions..

sorry but NEA wont be anything to be wanting to make sure you go and watch.. its soo sad las vegas cheer is terrible this year. who knows if they even have a level 5 last i heard a few people coming to prac is all thats coming and the team is decimated

Wow i hadnt heard NEA had gone so bad. Such a shame they had so much potential. Really hope Basic superstars come back with a BANG..

Wow i hadnt heard NEA had gone so bad. Such a shame they had so much potential. Really hope Basic superstars come back with a BANG..

Wasn't their first year last year? They weren't exactly what I would deem as worlds material with their small coed team last year. True that I only saw them in January, but they're definitely not PAC :( I still wear my pride shirt. They will live on! lol

Yes last year was their 1st year as NEA but throughout the season they showed alot of talent. Alot of standing tumbling, sick stunts amazing flyers they just lacked consistancy. Which cant be blamed on a 1st year team that had alot of drama all year. And hey 16 outa 49 1st year out not that bad IMO. Heck yes PAC PRIDE FOREVER!!

Yes last year was their 1st year as NEA but throughout the season they showed alot of talent. Alot of standing tumbling, sick stunts amazing flyers they just lacked consistancy. Which cant be blamed on a 1st year team that had alot of drama all year. And hey 16 outa 49 1st year out not that bad IMO. Heck yes PAC PRIDE FOREVER!!

You guys are so sweet :( Im glad to hear people will remember what was. The 7 years of Pride where without a doubt the best years of my life. And as for the team this year, we still don't know what is going to happen. I will keep you all posted though

Back