All-Star Small Youth Level 2: 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a judge, this division is one of my favorites to judge. The competition is ALWAYS fierce and I have seen some pretty awesome skills performed!
Good luck in this division, because its TUFF, but so much fun to watch!

mybabywantstotumble said:
i'm new, why is it such a scary divison?

It's just a little scary moving teams into this division doing so many new things. Think about 9 year olds doing tosses for the first time!

well now i'm scared because my cp is 7 and is on a youth 3 team. all but 3 girls have their BHS (including mine), most are working on their tucks and the twisty thing (is that a full?) lol

they are all getting really good at tumbling and my cp almost has her BHS after a month. but i do have to admit, watching them stunt is pretty scary at this point.

what is the major difference between youth 2 and 3?

well now i'm scared because my cp is 7 and is on a youth 3 team. all but 3 girls have their BHS (including mine), most are working on their tucks and the twisty thing (is that a full?) lol

they are all getting really good at tumbling and my cp almost has her BHS after a month. but i do have to admit, watching them stunt is pretty scary at this point.

Tucks, punch fronts, aerial cartwheels, extended one leg stunts, trick baskets, full downs, etc (my CP was on a mini 3 last year...yikes!)

In tumbling level 2 is running multiple bhs and standing one bhs. Jump pause bhs.
Level 3.. Running tucks and punch fronts. Standing multiple bhs. Jump bhs

Stunting level 2 is single leg at prep and extended 2 legs. Half ups and straight cradles. Straight tosses.
Level 3 is extended single leg with straight cradle and single downs from 2 legs. Fullups to prep and half up to one leg. Single trick tosses.

geez! i need a cheer dictionary because i have no idea what a lot of that stuff is! lol

If you click the tab at the top that says Wiki, if will give ya some direction to what all of this stuff is!. USASF.net also has a dictionary of what most skills are and what they look like. :)

Back