All-Star Smoed Episode 20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While I think the personal stuff is nice, lets get to cheerleading... these should all be extras.. or it should be a 3 minute clip and the other 3 should be cheerleading.

Actually it does, not because of Gabi solely I was curious about the gym's atmosphere.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Actually it doesn't. Either way, bottom line it is none of anyones business but the Butler family's. Her decision to leave Top Gun did not affect you, did it? I really don't understand why people are so hooked up on other peoples lifes. Why can't they just focus on their own?

Actually it doesn't. Either way, bottom line it is none of anyones business but the Butler family's. Her decision to leave Top Gun did not affect you, did it? I really don't understand why people are so hooked up on other peoples lifes. Why can't they just focus on their own?
I take it reading isn't your thing.

I read your thing just fine. The main question would be if it was someone else not as "famous" leaving top gun would you still be curious about the gyms atmosphere?
Yes I would be just as curious because the world-class athlete is leaving a world class gym. Her level of popularity is irrelevant.

I really don't understand why some people get so defensive if someone asks an innocuous question about a "cheerlebrity". If these popular cheerleaders didn't put themselves in the public eye then nobody would be curious about any aspect of their lives. I understand that they are just kids/teenagers but so are "real" teenage celebrities and you don't see the general public jumping to their defense if someone asks a general question. Everyone should live by the old adage "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

I really don't understand why some people get so defensive if someone asks an innocuous question about a "cheerlebrity". If these popular cheerleaders didn't put themselves in the public eye then nobody would be curious about any aspect of their lives. I understand that they are just kids/teenagers but so are "real" teenage celebrities and you don't see the general public jumping to their defense if someone asks a general question. Everyone should live by the old adage "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!"
Yes to all of this!

Back