All-Star Smoed Eps 18

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No he wasn't yelling at Smoed. Could have been snipers or maybe Code 3. But either way, I think he got their attention! I'll have to show this to my CP because she's afraid of Eddie! Lol

I'll clear it up now. Gabi lived in my house for the season and I never heard top gun bashing. Gabi is sweet, innocent and tells her honest feelings. She NEVER would say anything to hurt anyone's feelings. Really hoping people not bend things to create drama. She my friend and I love her!

I thought that Maddie and Jenee were twins! Now i know they aren't. They are not even related or sisters. I learn something new everyday.

By the way, happy birthday Jenee!

I just hope the show doesn't make it look like gabi is bashing too gun she doesn't seem like the person to do that everyone leaves for their own reasons

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I can already tell people are going to bash gabi in the next episode and assume she's talking crap about top gun. Here we go. Getting myself mental prepared for the annoyance.

I really hope it's not that! And if it comes across as that I'm going to assume its down to editing! She really is a sweetie! I just want the series to hurry up.. They are posting new teams today and we haven't seen NCA yet.. That's the only problem I have

Even though I'm not the biggest Smoed fan I think they chose a good team to follow. Coach Eddie is really entertaining to watch and the kids work so hard!

I think Gabi had a legit reason to leave other gyms.. I mean there one guy, whos name im blanking, he switched between 6 gyms in2 years and nobody said anything to him............

I really hope it's not that! And if it comes across as that I'm going to assume its down to editing! She really is a sweetie! I just want the series to hurry up.. They are posting new teams today and we haven't seen NCA yet.. That's the only problem I have

Oh no, I'm pretty sure we all know she wouldn't bash top gun, I'm just saying people will think she is and then bash her, does that make sense? lol.

I'm not bashing, hating of creating hate by any means I just hope the next episode isn't all about her either. I think she's such a humble girl, but we get one episode each week Awesomeness tv THAT'S IT and I want to see Cheerleading not interviews.

Back