All-Star Smoed Esp 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Clinton?! :banghead:
Well, now I no longer have to wonder why he was so calm and collected when talking about his problem...
Even though what he did was wrong I still feel bad for him. Feeling the need to lie like that just because he didnt feel like he could continue thats pretty sad. Obviously he didnt want to let anyone down hence the parents lie. IDK its hard having that pressure on your shoulders knowing your 1 of 4 and not happy.

Even though what he did was wrong I still feel bad for him. Feeling the need to lie like that just because he didnt feel like he could continue thats pretty sad. Obviously he didnt want to let anyone down hence the parents lie. IDK its hard having that pressure on your shoulders knowing your 1 of 4 and not happy.
also have to respect him for owning up in the end! take a lot of courage

Pretty sure it's Robert that used to be on FAME

Dangit. I wanted to be like "Ooh! I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me!" And then, when everyone's like "Who, Mamarazzi, who?!?" I'd be like "You'll see in Episode 3. Mwahahahahaaaa..." And I'd get a big laugh out of it.
Thanks for ruining my moment of almost evil joy.

This is an awesome show, but would we like it the same if not such a famous team or program?

Back