All-Star Smoed Esp 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We love watching this show! I wish it was on regular network TV. I know I've said it before and it gets old hearing the same stuff from me, but it would be so nice if we had more of this kind of stuff in the mainstream media! Maybe people would finally recognize cheerleading for the sport that it really is. Okay...rant over.

Watching these episodes every week makes me love smoed more and more! It's nice to see them grow and improve from each competition or practice.

Make sure you tune in next week... Gabi comes on to the team, Robert is under tons of pressure, team gets into gear as we prepare to earn our paid bid. Next two episodes are amazing. Thanks for all the support!

Can't wait! Smoed is awesome, i secretly have a crush on robert (*ups*, not a secret) and having such a real insight on a worlds team is great!

We love watching this show! I wish it was on regular network TV. I know I've said it before and it gets old hearing the same stuff from me, but it would be so nice if we had more of this kind of stuff in the mainstream media! Maybe people would finally recognize cheerleading for the sport that it really is. Okay...rant over.

I'm actually glad that this show isn't on TV! All those TV producers and networks look for is drama and give them lines to say. This is the real nitty gritty of what all of our cheer lives are, and I wouldn't want a thing changed to make it seem fake or phony like all those other shows! I just wish the episode were longer! :)

Back