All-Star Sneak Peek Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am probably the only one but I watched " hey I'm Ulrikke .... " probably 10 times because it sounds so cool. lol I have no life.
The first time I watched it all I heard was "hey I'm akjdaskdjsfkjds" And then I replayed it and figured out she was saying it in Norwegian (sp?). I thought that she just like talked really fast or something..

The pyramid flip you're referring to is actually caught on the flyer's back if you watch again, I didn't notice it the first time, so she's not being caught while inverted, if that makes sense?

The definition of inverted is head below hips and at least one foot being above the head, so it was definitely inverted. I'm still not sure that was how it was supposed to land however, it just did. Once again I'm not trying to hate, I just don't like to see anyone get called on legalities (it sucks to lose because of a misunderstanding of the rules which is why I became a safety judge, primarily just for use in our own gym, and we haven't had a legality stick on us in over three years now even though I push and abuse the grey areas)

Loved coed elite videos but @ceacoach needs to remember the inversion rules (level 5 stunts I inversions 4A). Downward inversions are not allowed to stop while inverted. I just don't want anyone doing the cartwheel (which is awesome) and getting called on it. I'm still do inspired by these kids and the program, these vids get me excited for coaching my own practices, keep them coming!!!!

Hate to say it but I also would call it illegal, but for different reasons. It seems like they are tring to keep the stunt at prep level so they can stop inverted, but the rules say there needs to be 3 bases with two positioned to protect the head to shoulder area. Well there are only 2 bases.

And I agree on the pyramid being a performance error.

I love Cheer Extreme, and my favorite team is Senior Elite. I loved watching this, I love an inside look on how Courtney and Ben run things. However, i don't understand why the inside looks before the season has started. That's when you're planning your stunts and piecing things together, i would assume you wouldn't care for people to see it yet.. But, i don't have the coaches mindset, so i would not know

It's actually kind of genius, it is put out early and laid claim to.

If I'm working on a stunt sequence, then I see a cheer extreme video of something similar, I have to seriously consider changing it so I don't look like I'm stealing choreo.

I can't get over how amazing Maddy Gibbons is! She has improved sooooo much and I heard she's really close to her standing full. Gibbons girls got good genes holy

agreed. at first i was a little sad she wasn't moving on to senior elite, but coed just suits her. she's an awesome coed flyer and seems to have a confidence about her that she didn't have in previous seasons.

And the second girl in the video (I think her name is Amber) looks like Laney Madsen if you ask me :D

Back