Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes. unless you figure out a much better way to determine who wins ;)

Yeah, but how CC outscored Lime at that competition is what I'm not understanding. Nothing against CC, but Lime pretty much outscores them in all categories. That and CC dropped a flyer to her butt?
Good for them on the win! But from those videos I think Lime deserved it?

Yeah, but how CC outscored Lime at that competition is what I'm not understanding. Nothing against CC, but Lime pretty much outscores them in all categories. That and CC dropped a flyer to her butt?
Good for them on the win! But from those videos I think Lime deserved it?[/qu

I think both teams did great and will face each other many times this year with both winning some. I also think the only area GBE outscores CC is on their tumbling, which they had harder tumbling but lots of touch downs. I think both teams are set to have another great year. You are going to win some and lose some, different judges see different things, congrats to both. Great to see the Midwest teams being strong and making great showings in big comps. I think both showed last year at Cheersport where CC won and GBE was third that they both deserve a spot on the national stage. Good luck CC and GBE this year.

I watched GBE once, and didn't bother to put myself through watching the dance, but the execution was not good. Aside from the one stunt fall, and a small bobble, CC hit. GBE had quite a few tumbling touchdowns, flyers dropping/almost dropping legs/bobbling. Yes difficulty matters, but CC had decent difficulty, it's not like they had no difficulty at all and beat a team with huge difficulty. They hit quite well, with decent difficulty, GBE bobbled and touched down all over the place with high difficulty. I'd agree with the judges on this one.

there was a video of heat on youtube.. thecheerho's channel but now I can't find it
I asked him if he recorded them...hopefully he will put it back up. I know he asked if people didn't want him to post videos to let him know. I'm totally assuming he's a guy as I don't know him...

I watched GBE once, and didn't bother to put myself through watching the dance, but the execution was not good. Aside from the one stunt fall, and a small bobble, CC hit. GBE had quite a few tumbling touchdowns, flyers dropping/almost dropping legs/bobbling. Yes difficulty matters, but CC had decent difficulty, it's not like they had no difficulty at all and beat a team with huge difficulty. They hit quite well, with decent difficulty, GBE bobbled and touched down all over the place with high difficulty. I'd agree with the judges on this one.

Neither execution was good. However all of GBE's stunts stayed in the air, 1.5 ups were straight to stretch (I'm guessing CC's were supposed to be as well, just didn't look like it). And they competed 2 high to highs, not ball ups. I think its a vast overstatement to say that GBE bobbled and CC didn't-go watch their 1.5 ups- 1 fall, 2 bobbles, and a balance check. GBE's stunts hit minus one bobble. Only real problem is the flyer's body positions weren't as sharp as they need to be.

But yes, GBE's tumbling was all over the place. But not so much that they shouldn't have won.

Y'all are all wrong. I was there.
Craptastic all-stars should of got first.
They had great execution, no bobbles or falls, their level of difficulty was more then GBEs and CCs , plus their tumbling was so crappy!
Suzie and her body position with her ball ups and high to high tick tocks were even better then Maddies.

So they were suppose to get first all the judges are liars!!! Y'all are liars!!

Y'all are all wrong. I was there.
Craptastic all-stars should of got first.
They had great execution, no bobbles or falls, their level of difficulty was more then GBEs and CCs , plus their tumbling was so crappy!
Suzie and her body position with her ball ups and high to high tick tocks were even better then Maddies.

So they were suppose to get first all the judges are liars!!! Y'all are liars!!

Now now, let them have them fun saying who was best. At Craptastic we are used to being passed over and ignored. Wait till Suzie unveils her Balled Up Swirlie to Stretch and Flush stunt. Everyone will be talking Crap then!;)

Now now, let them have them fun saying who was best. At Craptastic we are used to being passed over and ignored. Wait till Suzie unveils her Balled Up Swirlie to Stretch and Flush stunt. Everyone will be talking Crap then!;)

Omg that stunt, is well awfully.... Crappy!!! I literally can't wait.. I know it's illegal for level2 but I'm going to try to persuade my daughters coaches to steal the stunt. So be on the lookout because were going to worlds with it!!

Omg that stunt, is well awfully.... Crappy!!! I literally can't wait.. I know it's illegal for level2 but I'm going to try to persuade my daughters coaches to steal the stunt. So be on the lookout because were going to worlds with it!!

OMG our coaches say all the time about the competition - Don't hate; IMITATE! :chestbump:

But I guess here on the boards, there is always the bad guy who's being honest!
exactly. and in this situation it's @chyeeaaa69 . Team have won frickin Worlds and dropped stunts, yet people still can't wrap their heads around how a team can win a small regional in October when they drop a stunt. It's really not that difficult. If they hit the scoresheet better in 4 catagories, and their competitor does better in one, they'll still probably win. Trust me people, if you can put your biases aside for 10 seconds you'll be able to wrap your head around it. Dropping stunts doesn't automatically equal a loss. :banghead:

exactly. and in this situation it's @chyeeaaa69 . Team have won frickin Worlds and dropped stunts, yet people still can't wrap their heads around how a team can win a small regional in October when they drop a stunt. It's really not that difficult. If they hit the scoresheet better in 4 catagories, and their competitor does better in one, they'll still probably win. Trust me people, if you can put your biases aside for 10 seconds you'll be able to wrap your head around it. Dropping stunts doesn't automatically equal a loss. :banghead:

Do tell what categories CC outdoes GBE in?

Back