All-Star So Excited! We Got Our Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lisa M, I think that is great. Some may think it is early to get music, but some do it early in the Midwest. Are you with CYC? Good luck this season!

Isn't this what we are all here to do is discuss cheerleading people?... Or am I missing something?
i don't think it's whether it can or can't be discussed but that a whole thread was made about getting music & saying how good it is but then not showing us or at least saying what gym/team it is. it's kind of a big teaser & from last seasons teaser-fest they're not fun anymore.. there's not really anything to discuss if all we know is some team from some gym got their music with some awesome voiceovers!

i'm happy Lisa M 's team got their music & she likes it! just wish we could know a little more since you know us nosey fierce boarders:)

i don't think it's whether it can or can't be discussed but that a whole thread was made about getting music & saying how good it is but then not showing us or at least saying what gym/team it is. it's kind of a big teaser & from last seasons teaser-fest they're not fun anymore.. there's not really anything to discuss if all we know is some team from some gym got their music with some awesome voiceovers!

i'm happy Lisa M 's team got their music & she likes it! just wish we could know a little more since you know us nosey fierce boarders:)
Ahhhh I get it...kind of like when I threatened to scream at the person who told me how gorgeous their new uniform was but wouldn't show us a picture.

Note to self: Teaser protocol :cow: People let us remember this.

We got our music for our rec cheer but I haven't heard for allstars. The funny things is my cp's allstar coach is doing our rec cheer routine! For our area we are going to have some awesome music and a rockin routine! We are very excited! sorry I got off the subject. I would post our music but it was forwarded to me in an email. We even have voice overs.

Looks to me like she is with Envy in wisconsin, not hard to figure out from looking at her profile. Glad she likes her music =)

Back