All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i LOVE paramore! I used Misery Business for my tumbling 2 years ago
So jealous! When we our coach asked us what songs we wanted in our routine last year I said Born For This and everyone else was just like eww, that's not cheer music-ish.

So jealous! When we our coach asked us what songs we wanted in our routine last year I said Born For This and everyone else was just like eww, that's not cheer music-ish.

I say you guys should've used it anyways.. In 2010 Top Gun IOC5 used "This War Is Ours (The Guillotine II)" as their tumbling music!

I hope Lights doesn't get overused!! But speaking of Dubstep, Core Athletix Sm Coed used some in Skrillex in their music last year (I think it was during their tumbling section?) It worked pretty well, only because they didn't overdo it.

As Long as You're There - Charice. Full of emotion and passion (I'm thinking a Senior Elite pyramid song? ;) )

Girls In the House by Ashley Jana. Heard it on Dance Moms last night and I am now in lovee!

ever since it came out i've wanted a georgia team to use georgia peaches by lauren alaina, i think it could make a really cute coed dance or something for a mini team. and cali elite should definitely use gunpowder and lead by miranda lambert.

i'm on a little bit of a country kick :)

Back