All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazy that only 1 team has a paid bid. lots of teams trying to get those 2 paid bids. im hoping that our small coed team (usa) and ece c5 get the paid. spirit central is not going??

does spirit fest also set an at large bid aside for an international team?
Yes.

As Ashley said... one paid for all girl, one paid goes to coed, and one at large is set aside for Int'l teams. Event's website stinks though so you can't really find it anywhere.

cheerislife1 Spirit Fest is listed on the calendar on Spirit Central's website.

Any clue when there will be a schedule or any information really? Spiritfest has always been an odd duck (for example their website which kind of stinks) but it seems even worse than usual. Or is it just me who feel this way?

Any clue when there will be a schedule or any information really? Spiritfest has always been an odd duck (for example their website which kind of stinks) but it seems even worse than usual. Or is it just me who feel this way?

Definitely worse than usual. They've at least posted scoresheets in advance in the past. And usually aren't this bad with information. I swear it's gotten worse since they got bought by Varsity.

On the plus side, they've always been very transparent about posting scores and bid standings after day one. Although who knows this year. I emailed last week and was told:

"We will have to order of appearance up at the start of next week. If it happens to get done sooner, we will post it early so keep checking back over the weekend."

"We will have to order of appearance up at the start of next week. If it happens to get done sooner, we will post it early so keep checking back over the weekend."

It's the start of the week...no schedule. I'd really like to start making my travel arrangements considering I have a business trip on Monday and need to know if I'll be burning the midnight oil waiting for awards. :banghead:

Back