All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure there will be a tentative schedule out at the beginning of the week and like every comp we've been to this year, the final schedule out on Thursday night ;-)

Does anyone know if the decrease in teams will affect the number of bids that Spirit Fest can give next year? Will they use the number of teams that originally registered for the competition in February or will they use the number of teams registered for this weekend? Hoping they can at least keep it at 2 paid since there are now only 2 bid comps in New England.

Does anyone know if the decrease in teams will affect the number of bids that Spirit Fest can give next year? Will they use the number of teams that originally registered for the competition in February or will they use the number of teams registered for this weekend? Hoping they can at least keep it at 2 paid since there are now only 2 bid comps in New England.

I heard they picked up a lot of new teams so it's about the same amount of teams competing.

I heard they picked up a lot of new teams so it's about the same amount of teams competing.
I had the old OOA and there were 2 halls. I may be a little off but counted 209 all-star cheer teams from the Feb OOA and 166 for this weekend. Not sure if that will affect the # of bids they are able to hand out next year or not. I am hoping they can use the original registration number and keep the 2 paid bids for next year.

Back