All-Star Spirit Of Hope 1/14 - 1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone share the tentative block times? Does this competition typically place the Worlds teams in the middle or end of the day? I have two competing that weekend so I would like to be able to plan whether I can drive home on Sunday evening or need another room night.

Can anyone share the tentative block times? Does this competition typically place the Worlds teams in the middle or end of the day? I have two competing that weekend so I would like to be able to plan whether I can drive home on Sunday evening or need another room night.

I've never been but heard the past 2 years Worlds teams are at the end of the day and usually don't walk out of there until around 10pm/11pm on Sunday evening...maybe just maybe this year will be different though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been but heard the past 2 years Worlds teams are at the end of the day and usually don't walk out of there until around 10pm/11pm on Sunday evening...maybe just maybe this year will be different though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the information. If anyone can confirm, please let me know. I guess I need to book another night just in case.

DM the password or schedule please.

Thank you for the information. If anyone can confirm, please let me know. I guess I need to book another night just in case.

DM the password or schedule please.
I remember the opposite. I've competed and spectated there several times and I seem to remember level 5 towards the middle of the day. A few years back my sister was on a 4.2 and I remember being one of the last award ceremonies of the day, along with our Junior 5 and Restricted 5.

It's been two years since I've gone so this could all be switched by now.

I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me a schedule or password. Thank you!

Back