All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that Aces perform at 12:45 and awards are at 2:45. So that's the timing for level 5. I also know Summit bid announcements are at 10:00 pm but that's all I know

They will probably post them around 12[emoji35][emoji35] of course I'll be at work by then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed worlds bid awards are at 2:45pm. Should be an interesting change after the fiasco with the fire marshall last year. Early to compete for all worlds teams though.

With all due respect to level 5.... I DON'T CARE ABOUT WORLDS BIDS - I WANT A FREAKING SCHEDULE FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!

Seriously hate these people right now. :eek:

Well, of course we are all waiting on a schedule. Is there a specific division you are waiting to hear for?

Well, of course we are all waiting on a schedule. Is there a specific division you are waiting to hear for?

Oh, I know. Believe me, that wasn't directed at you.

Small J2. I'm assuming there will be different divisions since it's been a crowded division this season. If you have a schedule and can look for Jr Black, Cali, I would be ever so grateful. ;)

Oh, I know. Believe me, that wasn't directed at you.

Small J2. I'm assuming there will be different divisions since it's been a crowded division this season. If you have a schedule and can look for Jr Black, Cali, I would be ever so grateful. ;)

Sorry, I don't have a schedule. Just our gym's performance times and awards schedule. We are bringing 13 teams, but not a j2.

I can say, however, that J2 A (13 teams) awards are at 2:15. J2 B (12 teams) are at 4:00.

Sorry, I don't have a schedule. Just our gym's performance times and awards schedule. We are bringing 13 teams, but not a j2.

I can say, however, that J2 A (13 teams) awards are at 2:15. J2 B (12 teams) are at 4:00.

At least that's something! Thank you and best of luck to you guys this weekend!

What makes waiting for a schedule so frustrating is that we would all like to know how to plan our day/weekend for travel, family/friends coming to watch our kids, etc... I'm sure the schedule will be out soon, just trying to remain patient :p.

Back