All-Star Spray Tans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ALWAYS!!!! I think people are way more presentable when they are than. When those bright lights hit you..the last thing you want is someone to point out your "pastyness" haha. Spray tans give me life. JMO!
Im getting one for Jamlive this weekend because im not tan in the winter haha but in the summer i am BLACK!

IF your competing I think its part of the uniform. If i knew how to upload pictures on a thread. I would show you some of my tannest moments. haha

IF your competing I think its part of the uniform. If i knew how to upload pictures on a thread. I would show you some of my tannest moments. haha
Cheersport Geargia last year i looked great for once haha lets just say RED lipstick and WHITE unis DONT MIX

this lady was doing them last year at cheersport georgia and she did such an amazing job on my cp i loved it however havent been able to find someone who did as great of a job since then :(

this lady was doing them last year at cheersport georgia and she did such an amazing job on my cp i loved it however havent been able to find someone who did as great of a job since then :(
i go to LA tan or spray of sunshine BOTH AMAZINGGG

Glad my daughter is half Mexican and don't even havec to worry about a spray tan. She isn't dark, but she isn't pale white like I am! LoL.

Back