Stingray Allstars Green Athletic Championships Chattanooga 2013 - Grand Champs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pardon me for my ignorance, what division are they competing? they are good and i love their routine because its clean,,,

pardon me for my ignorance, what division are they competing? they are good and i love their routine because its clean,,,
please don't feel that way! it's okay :) they are competing in large junior coed 5 division. their gym is well known for their cleanliness in their routine. it's a great team :)

please don't feel that way! it's okay :) they are competing in large junior coed 5 division. their gym is well known for their cleanliness in their routine. it's a great team :)

thanks for the response, its my first time to hear about them though, i only got to hear about orange and peaches and their I5 team too...

thanks for the response, its my first time to hear about them though, i only got to hear about orange and peaches and their I5 team too...
you're welcome :) yes, orange is definitely the most well-known team from stingrays allstars. their I5 team is called Fire if i'm not mistaken. Peaches is also great team and they are definitely strong contender in Large Senior All Girl 5 division

you're welcome :) yes, orange is definitely the most well-known team from stingrays allstars. their I5 team is called Fire if i'm not mistaken. Peaches is also great team and they are definitely strong contender in Large Senior All Girl 5 division

I agree this is the first year right that this gym is fielding a team in Large Senior All Girl 5 division? I am rooting for WCSS for this division since 2007... but id be glad to see this team in action...

I agree this is the first year right that this gym is fielding a team in Large Senior All Girl 5 division? I am rooting for WCSS for this division since 2007... but id be glad to see this team in action...
actually, stingray allstars already had large senior all girl level 5 team in the past. if i'm not mistaken, stingrays also had it in 07-08 season and 10-11 season. wcss is definitely one of the strongest teams in this division :)

Back