All-Star Stolen Green Rays Hoodie From Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Level5Mom

Best Parent
Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
One of the athletes on Green Rays had her hoodie stolen out of her back pack in the warm up room during awards at BUTBT last Sunday. This is a team hoodie that was made specially for the athletes only of Green and was a gift from the team mom for them. This hoodie is one of a kind (no pun intended) and if you see it you will know it is the Green hoodie because the "A" in Rays is a 4 leaf sparkly clover.

Coaches and athletes, if any of you see a child wearing this hoodie, it was stolen (unless you know they are on Rays Green). Please let your coaches know, and coaches, please contact Rays if you see it. Thanks.

Rayshoodie.jpg

So sad. :( Let's hope it was just misplaced or another Green kid took it thinking it was theirs.

i hope it's returned! i know how upset i would be if it was my cp's. especially one that is specially made for her team. Good Luck!

Hope this shows up. How hard is it going to be to get her another one? I'd hate for her not to have 1 with the rest of the team. Good Luck finding it!

I hope it turns up for her. Its terrible to think that someone had the nerve to go through someones bag and steal something.

I hope she finds it! I'd be so mad if someone stole my sweatshirt. It's horrible that people go through other peoples bags and steal stuff:(

can we talk about thieves...my laptop got stolen at the cea showcase out of my car...lost everything...so depressing...all i needed it for was directions and was too lazy to print them out...anyone have issues at their gym with people who steal?

can we talk about thieves...my laptop got stolen at the cea showcase out of my car...lost everything...so depressing...all i needed it for was directions and was too lazy to print them out...anyone have issues at their gym with people who steal?

dang, shady business. and i've never had any problems at my gym. in fact, there is a massive pile of lost and found stuff that is waiting to be claimed.

but, i've had problems at cheer competitions. i lost my phone and am sure that someone snagged it rather than turning it in. so, that was partially my fault. i've also had friends who have had phones stole out of their bags.

Let's see this year so far my daughters High School Uniform top disappeared after State, and someone "accidently" picked up her VICE pajama pants from the gym. The pants were a gift given to all the girls on her high school team at Regions and they have yet to be returned :(

someone stole $365 dollars out of my backpack at the cea kwille gym on saturday practice the day before showcase, it was my athletes money to buy theym cea gear and someone took it

I warned our moms to watch their Spirit bags because they are popular targets. Our girls take their bags with them to warmup and it makes me nervous every time....

luckily, I haven't had anything stolen from me at a competition. Once I lost my phone, and I called it and a nice cheer mom found it and answered it and met me at the judge's table to give it back to me at American Championships' American showcase in Anaheim. I was so grateful! Hope her sweat shirt turns up! Did the try calling the arena it was at to see if they had a lost and found? Maybe it fell out of her bag? I know sometimes when I'm going to warm ups, I might be in a hurry and forget to shut my bag up properly.

Back