All-Star #story Of My Life

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Having to explain YET AGAIN to my non-cheer world friends why I post links to other teams routines or links to news stories about cheerleaders from other teams on my fb page. #storyofmylife #youhavetobeinittogetit #tiredofrepeatingmyself #unfriend;)

i'm more excited to travel near louisville because the UofL and GT than i am to see relatives #storyofmylife
at physical therapy i'm asked what number i'm on in squats i reply 3-8counts instead of 24 #storyofmylife
my noncheer friends go crazy when i do cheer voiceovers while regular songs play on the radio #storyofmylife

when you go to school on tuesday (because you missed monday from a late sunday comp) with glitter on your face and in your hair and your teachers asking where you were monday and you say family vacation because cheering is not a good answer #storyofmylife

you can tell anyone what are good hotels in big cities because you have stayed there #storyofmylife
when flying to nca flight the flight attendant puts all the cheerleaders in the back of the plane no matter where they cheer to contain the noise and she can still hear us from up front #storyofmylife

being asked if my parents abuse me because i have so many bruises-__- #storyofmylife.
hahahahaha i've gotten that question before. I told them it was cheerleading and the guidance office called me down the next day. Good thing i had a video of the accident or it would have gone out of hand. :oops:

Back