All-Star Summer Goals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Flexibility is our detail focus this year gym-wide. As a coach my goal is to deliver the best routines we've ever seen. I'm doing my research!

Now don't laugh...I'm old and not very talented :( buuuut...

Realistic *ish* goals:
Hyperextended toe touches
Right leg herkie to equal left leg. My left leg is pretty good, but my right leg looks like a peeing dog.
Front walkover
Front handspring on the floor by myself.
Handstand forward roll. OK, can someone please explain to my stupid brain that this won't cause my neck to snap and me to die. Why is it I can throw bhs with minor spots, throw my front handspring and CANNOT handstand forward roll?! :confused:
Bow and arrow on left leg
Heel stretch properly on right leg

Gotta work real hard goals:
BHS - I've been close before, but then got injured and blah blah. Last time I had a proper BHS, I was 11 years old. :banghead:
ROBHS - see above
Scorpion

Tumbling:
standing 1 bhs to full
RO whip full

Stunting:(my groups goals)
double up :)
be point stunt group

Choreography:
center in jumps
center in dance

My Goal for the Summer:
Standing Full
standing triple to a double
strait leg scorpion
hyper-extended healstretch
opposite bow and arrow
whip whip double
:]
Hopefully Ill get all this.. but im working on ALL of them!!!!!

start connecting standing tumbling
work on getting my ro 2bhs back
work on adding my tuck onto my ro bhs
get my layout back
get closer to a prettier scorpion
get my leg higher in a pretty kick double

well:
1. my gym has "workout groups" we get placed on them after tryouts...its basically a rough draft of the teams...nothing is set in stone, its just to see if a group of athletes will work well together....and this week we actually find out what teams were on for the season, and i really hope i proved myself enough in practices to make the sr open 5 team<3

2. after always having a fear of tumbling, i finally clicked with our new coach and am tumbling more.....i can do my round off backhandspring tuck with a really light spot.....in face she says shes not doing anything at all, so i want to work up the courage to do it alone.<3

Back