All-Star Summer Musings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And this thread is why I defended Zta until I had some hard proof from an admin. Everyone (especially dj) just told me to believe it without proof but I'm not gonna mob someone because the all mighty "cheer god" said to.

Sorry I'm still bitter about that thread. ..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

L O L

I'm sorry but I seriously can't believe that it appears that only two people have apologized or showed any kind of guilt for putting an innocent person on blast and trying to run them off the boards. Are you all being for real? That's shameful. So many people are anonymous here for personal or professional reasons and now they feel like they're doing something wrong. Good thing the victim of your witch hunt took it so gracefully.

I love this time of year in Scotland because the second that its even a tiny bit sunny everyone treats it like its 40 degrees in Miami, including every single tweet to be "Loving the sun", "Could get used to this weather" etc etc. Happens every year! Haha!!
Haha oh lord. I was cold the entire trip. But Scotland has great shopping, kind of like London!

So who are the other candidates for deedle?

I think certain posters thought I was a risen Deedle but I did the same as @oncecoolcoachnowmom and provided a photo of me saying hiiiiii and a tweet that proved my location in a PM so I'm hoping I'm taken off that list.
But if any one else feels the need to have more "proof" from me I can provide!

I don't normally care about these things at all and I know that FB are v. sensitive to catfish issues but I was a little taken aback and very upset by the false accusations so I just encourage all that are part of the FBI to tread carefully and remember that there is a person with real feelings behind the avatar :)

Back