Summerlin, Las Vegas Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2014
My 9 year old daughter currently cheers for Charlotte Allstars, and she loves it! It is a possibility our family may be moving to Summerlin, Las Vegas and I wanted to check out some gyms during our visit. I was hoping that someone could give me some insight into any competitive cheer programs, similar to CAC in or near Summerlin, Las Vegas. Thanks! Amy

Vegas cheer authority is in north Las Vegas or Cali Las Vegas in middle of town. Depending where you are drives could possibly be about the same distance

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hi Amy. I am the director of Vegas cheer authority in Las Vegas. Most of our clientele comes from summerlin and the west side. We are currently the largest program in the state, with 14 teams, levels 1-5. This is our first year offering a worlds 5, and they just received their worlds bid last weekend at spirit sports. You can find information on our website at vcauthority.com and we encourage you to come check out our facility. There are several competitive gyms in the area and you should definitely check them all out to find which is best for you. California allstars has a Las Vegas location which has been very successful and offers level 1-5 as well, and Las Vegas elements is the longest running program (10 years I believe) and is located closer to Henderson. Good luck on your move :)

Hi Amy. I am the director of Vegas cheer authority in Las Vegas. Most of our clientele comes from summerlin and the west side. We are currently the largest program in the state, with 14 teams, levels 1-5. This is our first year offering a worlds 5, and they just received their worlds bid last weekend at spirit sports. You can find information on our website at vcauthority.com and we encourage you to come check out our facility. There are several competitive gyms in the area and you should definitely check them all out to find which is best for you. California allstars has a Las Vegas location which has been very successful and offers level 1-5 as well, and Las Vegas elements is the longest running program (10 years I believe) and is located closer to Henderson. Good luck on your move :)

Chris, Great information, thank you! My family will be visiting March 22-25. If that is not a competition weekend for your teams, would it be possible to visit your gym on one of those days?

Chris, Great information, thank you! My family will be visiting March 22-25. If that is not a competition weekend for your teams, would it be possible to visit your gym on one of those days?

Also, what would you estimate the travel time from Summerlin to your gym? I understand this would vary depending where in Summerlin we live, so any guesstimate would be appreciated:)

Back