All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP said they said they are mailing them to the gyms, but no pics with the medals in front of the globe and things. They are nice medals, too. I mean, they knew we were all coming, too. I do love the comp, though. Hopefully next year they won't run out and everyone gets theirs there at comp. Haven't seen next year's schedule yet, but I would bet bid chasing is on next year's schedule, too, and would be disappointed if it wasn't.

I guess that is what I don't understand. Teams had to send in rosters, so they knew how many kids were coming this weekend. How do you not have enough medals??!!

Question: when minis win, do they get rings? Are their parents there with them at the sizing? Do they get rings for their itty bitty fingers or do they get bigger ones? Just wondering if there's an age limit to the rings. I can't imagine a young child being excited to get a ring when Mickey and friends are outside the door and they are promised dippin dots for winning :p

ETA: wait do minis even go to summit?

If an athlete crosses from one team to another we were told they would only get one medal, not two. They gave the medals after the announcements but they had already run out by the 9:30 announcements Saturday night.

If an athlete crosses from one team to another we were told they would only get one medal, not two. They gave the medals after the announcements but they had already run out by the 9:30 announcements Saturday night.

Which means there were a lot of crossovers at the Summit, I guess. ;)

@Cheermom1969 I'm sure there were! My CP was a crossover this year. I don't know if Varsity has the only one medal thing in place earlier or if they just started it on Saturday. Our Y4 team is having to have their participation medals sent to them.

@Cheermom1969 I'm sure there were! My CP was a crossover this year. I don't know if Varsity has the only one medal thing in place earlier or if they just started it on Saturday. Our Y4 team is having to have their participation medals sent to them.

Well, common sense would say they would need to enforce the one medal rule. Did it just dawn on them half way through, oh, hey, we should make sure only one medal per kid? LOL

Makes me wonder how many kids medaled more than once.

Back