All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To everyone here....I planned to come here to tell you of the joy I felt today. My daughters team, Bay State Junior Rain had an unbelievable come from behind win. We squeaked into finals yesterday, tied for 10th. It was by far our worst performance of the year. Our kids came out today and absolutely nailed it and ended up winning. Unfortunately I have to come here and apologize for the behavior of one relative of a member of our team. Our coaches and owners have already reached out to the owners and coaches of Cheer Factory and apologized. This is not what Bay State (or the entire state of Massachusetts) stands for or tolerates. It's easy to judge, but I ask you, on behalf of the entire gym and at the request of our coaches and owners, to please accept this apology. This was a great division to compete in and we congratulate everyone who competed today.
Congratulations! Wow, 10th to 1st is such a fairytale moment. I just want to say how classy this apology is... Sorry to have made light of the situation.

According to the list of bid events, 9 paid bids and 35 at large bids were handed out in California over the 2014-2015 season.
I was able to go on varsity website for upcoming season and there are 5 summit events listed for the state...4 in Southern Cal and 1 in Northern. I'm sure they'll add more but that is what populates now.

Seeing what those 5 offered last year...9/35 like previously mentioned... only 1 paid in Northern California.

Last edited:
Any idea how the new "Small Gym Summit" will effect bids for this coming year?

All of their teams from all of their locations this season were so strong and so successful! Can't wait to see what comes out of POWER in the next few years (cough cough bring back Large Senior 5 cough cough)

Lol this year is going to be crazy good! I'm so excited! Who knows in a couple years! There is so much talent!!

To everyone here....I planned to come here to tell you of the joy I felt today. My daughters team, Bay State Junior Rain had an unbelievable come from behind win. We squeaked into finals yesterday, tied for 10th. It was by far our worst performance of the year. Our kids came out today and absolutely nailed it and ended up winning. Unfortunately I have to come here and apologize for the behavior of one relative of a member of our team. Our coaches and owners have already reached out to the owners and coaches of Cheer Factory and apologized. This is not what Bay State (or the entire state of Massachusetts) stands for or tolerates. It's easy to judge, but I ask you, on behalf of the entire gym and at the request of our coaches and owners, to please accept this apology. This was a great division to compete in and we congratulate everyone who competed today.
congrats to your daughter & her team. We are good friends with Steven & Matt & are so happy for all of you!
every gym has a crazy or two. It shouldn't define you. Bay State and their coaches and athletes have always been a class act!

I don't know what happened and I'm sure there's a story there but we don't need to know it.
I DO want to say congratulations to your daughter's team!!!!!! You came from behind and beat at least one team who is suspected of stacking the team with kids from higher levels and I couldn't be more impressed with your team. I want to see a video! Enjoy your win. :)

I don't know what happened and I'm sure there's a story there but we don't need to know it.
I DO want to say congratulations to your daughter's team!!!!!! You came from behind and beat at least one team who is suspected of stacking the team with kids from higher levels and I couldn't be more impressed with your team. I want to see a video! Enjoy your win. :)
I just saw one on Facebook since I couldn't watch them either day. They literally were incredible and the total package in all areas. Hands down the best Level 2 I have seen... Ever.

Very deserving of the summit title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay State competes at nearly every competition I am at, and I have never seen poor sportsmanship from the kids or parents. I am sorry the incident put a damper on a very exciting win! Congratulations!

Thank you all for the kind words. I actually have twins on the team. It was quite an emotional ride all weekend. Our performance was so horrid on Saturday that more than half the parents didn't even go to the reveal. We were so happy to make it to finals as we were really convinced we were one and done. The kids rallied though and practiced again on Saturday night to make corrections. We have come in second to Jersey twice this year, once by .2 and once by .1. We also lost to Brandon at Cheersport and NCA, again by less than half a point.

I will try to figure out how to post a video here.

Also, I need to give a shout out to Brandon J2 crew, their parents, and the entire organization. Our kids and theirs made friends at NCA and they had an ice cream party for us on Saturday in the field between competing and the reveal. The kids all exchanged cool gifts, stunted (of course) and played games. Watching the two teams hang out together even though they compete against one another was great and truly what it is all about. Our whole team was so happy to see them move up to third.

Back