All-Star Supernationals Performance Order Is Up!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For anyone wondering what the Trinity "major" shirt says, it says
(according to their website's caption!)

JAMfest Super Nationals: “The Competition Gets MAJOR in 2014”

I don't see what so wrong about talking about it (Trinity)...it wasn't even mentioned until the schedule came out. Obviously we will talk about it because they haven't even performed yet and people are curious. I hope they do well, I have nothing against them. Just want to see them perform and see if they live up to the hype.

For anyone wondering what the Trinity "major" shirt says, it says
(according to their website's caption!)

JAMfest Super Nationals: “The Competition Gets MAJOR in 2014”

Thanks for posting this - hadn't found what it said

So, call me dumb but how do you get invited to the Majors? If you compete at Super Nationals are you able to get invited the next year?

Thanks for posting this - hadn't found what it said

So, call me dumb but how do you get invited to the Majors? If you compete at Super Nationals are you able to get invited the next year?
They decide who to invite. It's whoever they want. Though it seems you need to globe at worlds to have a chance.

I didn't find anywhere (or I am to lazy to check other theards) but what is the prize for a Major champion?? Trip to Europe?

I like the concept of the majors, but I miss the good old days of Jamfest. Back when it was free admission and I could watch Shooting Stars, Cheer Extreme, Top Gun, Maryland Twisters, and Brandon all in one day. Now I feel the Supernationals part in Indy is lacking the talent in the level 5. I would rather personally watch all these teams twice throughout the weekend with my normal costs than pay for an extra night to watch them once.

Also this is the first year I have been to Indy and not gotten to see Top Gun. Makes me sad

Oh now a psychiatrist never passes judgement in evaluating a situation; we just observe. Let's remember its a supply and demand realtionship; you post it, I'll read it, it's my job.
I'm simply new to the sport and just learning - - - - - - and apparently lack the thin skin you need to go with it. :rolleyes:

Arrogance thy name is MarharetHuMeanPyschiatrist and you are not afraid to repeatedly and condescendingly and sadly trot it out. :deadhorse: Have you spent any time pondering that with your thick and burly skin?

Back