OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2m5lb43.jpg

haha no it didnt hurt!

I wanted to do this with the top a regualr belly button ring and the sides and bottom as labret rings so they're flat on one side instead of a ball, and the ball is only on the outside of the belly button.

Okay, so I have my lobes pierced twice, my cartlidge on my right side pierced twice, but I think the second one closed, and my belly button. I used to have my nose and lip pierced, but got in trouble for those and had to take them out. getting my nose redone when i'm 21 (or i'll probably do it myself again), and i also want two dermal anchors above each hip.

i also want to get an angel that's sort of watercolored, but fairy looking on the back of my neck for my grandma.

i really like the georgia (forever)tattoo!
i have no tattoos yet but i plan on getting one for my grandfather.
I have 8 piercings: 2 regular lobe, 2 helix (one high, one mid) my tragus on left and rook on my right. I plan on getting my tragus on my right side, and maybe my deth or conch. I want more piercings in my ear but i can't figure a place that won't get in the way of the piercing I already have. I'll most likely get my nose done as well.

Piercing: two in each ear and belly button. I'm finally getting my cartilage done soon :)
Tattoos: none and I don't think I'll ever get one bc I know I will HATE it in like 15 years lol.

i really like the georgia (forever)tattoo!
i have no tattoos yet but i plan on getting one for my grandfather.
I have 8 piercings: 2 regular lobe, 2 helix (one high, one mid) my tragus on left and rook on my right. I plan on getting my tragus on my right side, and maybe my deth or conch. I want more piercings in my ear but i can't figure a place that won't get in the way of the piercing I already have. I'll most likely get my nose done as well.

I used to have my tragus done on my right side and it was my favorite piercing ever! its a rough healing process but i'm sure you know that already.

Ugh, stupid me for getting my tragus pierced. Went with friends to get it done and we know the guy who does it. He really is awesome and most people around here go to him, but I happened to be the one person with the bad experience. I bled forever it seemed and now have a permanent ringing in my ear. :(

Piercings: top and bottom of my belly button and then my ears pierced
tattoos: Defy gravity on my foot and Sisters are forever on my hip and getting the symbols for trust love and family on my ribcage when i get back from vacation!!!!

tattoo1h.jpg

tattoo2yw.jpg

Piercings: top and bottom of my belly button and then my ears pierced
tattoos: Defy gravity on my foot and Sisters are forever on my hip and getting the symbols for trust love and family on my ribcage when i get back from vacation!!!!

tattoo1h.jpg

tattoo2yw.jpg

How badly did the one on your foot hurt? Lol.. seems like it would a lot.. then again, I have one on my hip.. very painful

Back