All-Star Teal Reveal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone else wonder what these kids do about school? is it easy to just up and leave a school mid year and start online school for those who move across country mid-season? How do credits transfer with these sort of things? maybe I care too much about this lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone else wonder what these kids do about school? is it easy to just up and leave a school mid year and start online school for those who move across country mid-season? How do credits transfer with these sort of things? maybe I care too much about this lol

I think that the web series for Smoed explained that Jenee was homeschooled, so that's why she can. But not sure about others.

Kids staying at host families can typically enroll in the public school and in some cases online classes are an option.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

I thought Jenee still went to school, but Gabi was living with Jenee and she does virtual school.
Oh I don't know, you could be right.

But anyway, I wouldn't see the problem with school unless they were moving around a number of times in a year.

Kids staying at host families can typically enroll in the public school and in some cases online classes are an option.

The kids I've known have either graduated early or done online classes. The home school thing might be an option too, right?

The kids I've known have either graduated early or done online classes. The home school thing might be an option too, right?
If the family already does home schooling that could definitely be an option. I do know a few kids moving and they will attend the local high school. Well that is the current plan at least

I got this.
6j0woy.jpg
Erm...you might not want to use a picture of that 'man' right now. The newest report is that there are over 500 cases of child sexual abuse against him. BBC News - Jimmy Savile abuse reports 'reach 500'
I guess you just pick the most appropriate picture for your image, without realising. Google Jimmy Savile.

Aaaand back to your regular broadcast...

If you believe it's ok, why do you feel bad for the girls who didn't get a spot?
Not trying to answer for the person you were asking, but this is my opinion....
It's fine because it's a hard world out there, and each person has to work for themselves. If they don't work harder than someone else, then they shouldn't get the spot. But you still feel bad for them. Maybe they were working their hardest, and they weren't at the same level as the other person. They still gave it their all. They thought they'd have a chance, but they didn't quite make it. It's not like every single person in the world is going to make SE. I'm fine with that. But you feel bad for people that really did try and not make it.

I feel bad for all the girls who tired out and didn't get a spot because one was saved for her even though she wasn't there. That's no fair to the rest of the athletes who want to be on the team..... :cow:

It's funny how smoed gets hassled, but no one bats a eye when it's the almighty senior elite.

Personally I think it's okay and up the to gym and coaches, but don't understand the hypocrisy in people

I am wondering if there is some sort of financial arrangement with CEA that may make it easier for her to attend? Say no tuition or no comp fees etc. If that were happening then yeah i would kinda feel that its a bit unfair to those paying a full ride. I understand it happens for boys but i think we all know that boys tend to get that stuff just to get them in the gym.

Back