All-Star Team Up For St. Jude!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 22, 2011
Varsity All Star is partnering up with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospitalto support its lifesaving mission of finding cures for children fighting cancer and other deadly diseases. We want to help St. Jude kids beat pediatric cancer, and we need your gym to help make it happen. We’re asking each All Star gym to help spread the word about this great cause by fundraising in your gym and outside in your community. Our goal is to raise almost $2 million, the cost to operate St. Jude for a day. With your help we can do it!

Learn more at
Varsity All Star - Team Up For St. Jude

Thank you for posting this! The Team Up for St. Jude program is near and dear to my heart and one of the things I work on in the office- we are so excited about this! Our school program raised $1.5 million in it's first three summers at camp, and we know All Star can be a huge success, too. Gym owners, coaches and athletes from across the country came to Memphis to help us develop this new program.

No family pays for ANYTHING (I mean anything) at St. Jude-treatment, housing, food, transportation, you name it. This is a great opportunity for All Star Athletes to help others in need. If any one has any questions, I am more than happy to answer them! We have lots of cool things coming this season to help benefit St. Jude.

At our staff meeting for NCA this summer, we had a girl who was a patient at St. Jude come speak with us. It was so inspiring. She's 14 and has been through so much, at no expense to her family. It's so amazing to work for a company that is do dedicated to raising money to help support this hospital.

I hope this really takes off in the All Star world, it has done pretty well at most of the camps I've staffed on!

Chili's has joined the cause and is donating all of tonight's profits to St. Jude Children's Research Hopsital! At least $100k will be donated, but if anyone does not feel like cooking tonight, please go to Chili's and support such a great cause! :)

I wish I would've seen this before we went out to dinner tonight :(

Back