All-Star Teams with GREAT potential to come out on top this year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE coed.... just wait till you see them!!! omg can't wait for them to compete they will be amazing this year. and i wouldn't doubt that ECE Jr 5 will come out on top! I heard their dance is absolutely amazing.

Brandon doesn't have small senior 5 anymore, juss sayin, ps Cheerforce Coed just started choreography yesterday, I could have cried it's so beautiful! Diamonds routine is done I just have to do the dance, they're it, you'll see! I worked with ECE coed over the summer, and those kids can stunt like it's their job! I'm excited foe all the new small senior 5s entering the division. But I'll stop rambling, stoked for the season!

There is no more pumas . there is 6 at primetyme and 3 at ace the rest quit or graduated. Ace small coed is prowlers from last year and lady warriors is the small senior level 5 from the murfreesboro gym.

I would like to see all star panthers and premier great white sharks come back on top. they were great a few years back.

I love the great white sharks. They did pretty well at UCA this past year but for some reason just never do well at Worlds.

Just a little heads up a little birdie told me that F5 is smoking as in on fire !!!! Go for it Diva's !!!!!

I'm pulling for them.

there is a 2010-2011 preview video on their website and they showed stretch to stretch tick tocks, and 1.25 up to lib

Not to sound bias but keep an eye out for Rocket Elite Junior Lg 4 , Senior Lg4 and Senior 5 this year, we were always good but now that Tri and KT from top gun has over seeing everything, along with Gary Ford aka REGGIN and Trey our teams are better then ever already running thru entire routines, Its going to be a great year!! Good luck to all ..
Also South Jersey storm, Valley Elite NItros and Crimson Heat always top of their game on the East Coast

My team, West Coast Rush Dynasty (coed 6), is coming out fierce this year. Its a mesh of kids from all sorts of teams, CA, Cheerforce, Rush, Pace, Flyers, and a grip of college cheerleaders. Make sure you watch us this season =)

Lady Warriors is bitter sweet for me. I miss Lady Pumas already, but i'm glad that they're still there kinda, just under a new gym. So it's like technically it's not them but it kinda is? Anyway, i'm excited for them.

I'm really excited for WCSS vs CEA Sr E vs CA Panthers vs F5.
I love them all, I just REALLY hope F5 places top 3 this year. It'd be nice for them to bring home somthing again, because they WORK for it.

I'm not so exicted for cali&TH and that whole division anymore really. we'll have to see how it plays out i think.

And this may sound wierd, but I can't wait for Georgias music, I always love it!
not sure if you know yet, you probably do, in any case, lady warriors is not lady pumas, lady warriors are a different set of athletes from a different gym! if you want to see lady pumas watch Pryme time night hawks or ACE sequoias both have Puma people on them.Night hawks has Pumas Coach though

Lady Warriors! I'm excited to see what ACE can do with the old Pumas squad!
i've heard some stuff about this team.. idk how its going to pan out!

Lady Warrior's is in no way affiliated with the former Lady Pumas squad. They were a totally different team in a totally different gym. And while the Lady Pumas were GREAT the team no longer exists, and the Lady Warriors are not a substitution for them. I believe you can still see many of the Puma girls on Prime Tyme Nighthawks. They are going to be GREAT this year and just like the Lady Warriors they have also already received a bid to Worlds
smile.png

As with ALOT of teams at this point in the year, the Lady Warriors are still working on improving their skills. I am not sure what "stuff" you are referring to but I can assure you that they have tons of talent and if they perform to there abilities then they should do just fine. Hopefully the cheer world will have a new team to love
smile.png

There is a tremendous amount of talent across the cheer community. It is great to see how the sport is evolving. It makes it really hard for the fans to pick just one favorite because everyone is just so talented!
smile.png
Though our family loves many of the big name gyms, it would be great to see what some refer to as "underdogs" come and sweep every division. I guess we will see in April.

Back