Tell Me About Yourself!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is 7, her name is Jaylen.
She is pretty LEGIT if I do say so myself.

She cheers at Stars Vipers!

I'm an extremely proud mom, I'm Kristen and I'm 24.

Im Alexa!
I was with Cheer Extreme for 7 years, and I'm now in my 3rd season with Carolina Spirit Athletics.
:)

I'm Emme! (Pronounced the way you spell the word; ME)
I cheer for a team I will not say.
I have been cheering for 8 years, 1 year of allstar!
Probably the "best cheer thing" about me is i can stunt every position!
By the way, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

My daughter is Ceara. She is 15 and this is her first year on ACE Warriors but her 3rd year competing with ACE. She is pretty beast and is the base in single base stunting. Go Tribe!!

My name is Leaira (rhymes with sierra), and I'm 16. I live in Michigan, and I've been cheering since 8th grade. I'm starting 11th grade next month. But football season starts before classes, so I'll be cheering my first game of the season shortly!

I'm Emme! (Pronounced the way you spell the word; ME)
I cheer for a team I will not say.
I have been cheering for 8 years, 1 year of allstar!
Probably the "best cheer thing" about me is i can stunt every position!
By the way, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!
Thankyou!

My daughter is Camryn, she's 9 and in her 3rd year at Victory All-Stars. She's a flyer on Junior 3.
I'm her Mom, Kristal. She wanted to get on fierceboard like several of her Junior aged teamates so I created an account for myself and monitor what she can view. Sometimes these boards get a little crazy! ;)

I'm Mariah! 15, I used to cheer for little community squads when I was in elementary school and at one point [wrong name.. don't remember the real one] in Carollton, but now I just cheer with my school. $ suddenly became an object, unfortunately!
I love cheer because of the families that come together with the squads, the amazing things we can do, and to help break the stereotype that we aren't athletes and orchestra students can't be pretty cheerleaders! Also, I just simply love everything about cheer. I may not always like my current squad, but I've been at this for so long for a reason!

My daughter is kaila age 7 and has been cheering for cheer force for three years. She is a flyer.

I'm Danielle I'm 18 I've never cheered for all star... wish I did. I did competitive cheering for my high school and jr. high school. I love watching all star and it has become a real passion of mine thanks to the boards.

Back