All-Star Thank You Nfinity And Build A Bowtique

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2013
Haven't posted here in a long time, but just wanted to post a thank you to Nfinity and give them some recognition for what they did for my daughters team. She competes with London Heat and they are at the D2Summit right now. Was a really big deal for them to get a bid and they went to Orlando to practice at a gym there Thursday. On the way back they stopped at an outlet mall and their two vans were broken into. All of their practice gear, shoes and Nfinity team backpacks were stolen. Nfinity heard about it and offered to replace everything for them.

It turned their trip around for them and really showed them how strong the cheer community is and how they help each other out. Anyway, we always seem to be quick to point out the negatives today but I wanted to highlight the positive actions of Nfinity. Really fantastic stuff!

Wow - the EXACT same thing happened to the team QCE Diamonds from Australia before Worlds. They were sightseeing in LA and their van was broken into and their Nfinity backpacks were stolen which included their cheer shoes and brand new uniforms. Nfinity supplied them all with new shoes for worlds. A special mention to members from California AllStars who I believe loaned the girls some of their own shoes for the Daytona International championship which was on the week before. A real sign of great sportsmanship :)

Wow - the EXACT same thing happened to the team QCE Diamonds from Australia before Worlds. They were sightseeing in LA and their van was broken into and their Nfinity backpacks were stolen which included their cheer shoes and brand new uniforms. Nfinity supplied them all with new shoes for worlds. A special mention to members from California AllStars who I believe loaned the girls some of their own shoes for the Daytona International championship which was on the week before. A real sign of great sportsmanship :)
I thought it sounded familiar, but not quite so recent. Kudos to Nfinity for not doing it just once, but twice!
Also shoutout to those Cali athletes, that's so kind of them!

I thought it sounded familiar, but not quite so recent. Kudos to Nfinity for not doing it just once, but twice!
Also shoutout to those Cali athletes, that's so kind of them!

No it definitely happened to a Hawaiian(?) team at a Cali comp a couple months ago, as well.

Their shoes may fall apart sometimes/be expensive, but there are some good people at Nfinity. They always step up to do what they can, including at Christmas when they asked for people who really had a need and sent them all shoes/backpacks. That warmed my heart.

No it definitely happened to a Hawaiian(?) team at a Cali comp a couple months ago, as well.

Their shoes may fall apart sometimes/be expensive, but there are some good people at Nfinity. They always step up to do what they can, including at Christmas when they asked for people who really had a need and sent them all shoes/backpacks. That warmed my heart.
Auscheerflyer mentioned an Australian team, was there a third one?

That's awesome what they do though!

Auscheerflyer mentioned an Australian team, was their a third one?

That's awesome what they do though!

Yes, earlier in the season was the third. I think we talked about it in the random thread? I just remember suggesting they contact nfinity and they ended up replacing everything.

This happened at USA Nationals. The California Allstars loaned QCE their shoes so they could compete at USA. They had to compete in their Nike Pros and borrowed shoes. But Nfinity replaced their shoes and someone put together a GoFund and was able to have new uniforms made and sent to them in time for Worlds (I am not sure which who made their uniforms). They had also left laptops and IPads in their vans. What a way to begin a trip!!

There have been several instances of team vans being broken into this season. I don't know what these thieves are doing with the custom uniforms and used shoes... But kudos to Nfinity for helping everyone out!

I would guess for the resale. Even used shoes go for $40-50 a pair.

Eww. I'm sorry, but used cheer shoes? Talk about sweaty, even after washing them.

I'm guessing that the thieves are someone who is aware that it's a traveling van and knows that there are probably a lot of valuables on site (mainly electronics.) They probably just take everything and try to sell whatever they can. I'm sure this happens in other sports too; we just hear about the cheer ones.

So my CP got back late last night but I found out today another Thank you is needed. Build a Bowtique in Tampa made the girls there bows that were stolen and when they found out about it they stayed up half the night making them beautiful new bows in time for the competition Saturday, no charge. Again, another company going above and beyond to help them out for the competition. Meant the world to the girls and really made their trip a positive one to see these two companies help them so much.

Back