The #1 Gym In The Usa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA- because there teams overall are the best!!
Top Gun- because they "define" Coed cheerleading!!
World Cup- because they are the most fierce team Ive ever seen!!

Twisters because of F5!
But one team doesn't make an entire gym.

Don't get me wrong - F5 is phenomenal, but that shouldn't be the only reason why Maryland Twisters is the "#1 Gym in the USA". What about the rest of their talented teams?

point taken - just lovin F5 - i dont know enough about the other gyms and other divisions to even know who the best gym is...hence "newbie". But i do love a lot of the Twister teams. Love WG dance - it is so fierce. Love Lightening - everything about them. Super Duper Cells are just non-stoppable as always. Reign has some very difficult stuff and awesome music. Eye of the Storm and Storm Chasers are inspiring. Hail is amazing! Black Ice has some sick tumbling. There are so many more teams, but i dont see them all too often so this is what i got to respond to the comment above. Oh and they have HANDS DOWN the best program unis's and LOVE all the L5 unis - so unique and beautiful. The coaches are amazing. Good enough? ;)

If you took Rays, CA, Cali, Top Gun, CEA, Twisters in a head to head competition (in their respective divisions) of all levels, more than likely Rays will come out with more wins. Thus they are the best!

Don't get me wrong, I love CEA and WC but most people only know them for their one or two phenomenal teams. Even though I'm not as big a fan or their routine style (though I do ♥ their music) Rays, Top Gun, and CA have amazing across the board programs. Also, MD Twisters has some amazing lower level teams. Fierce Winds (Y or J4?) blew me away (no pun intended) this season. I really think you have to look at lower levels. Lots of people have elite teams, but how about their J2's or Y3's ?

CEA they have TONS of talent and they have a ton of locations and they really no how to work the business.

Back