All-Star The Best Of The Best At Summit 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small youth 2
4th stars vipers (Texas)
3rd Texas power (Texas)
2nd express cheer (Texas)
1st pro athletics showstoppers
They were an obvious 1st place team! So good!!

I do think putting on sunglasses though for 1st and accepting your award is kind of tacky but maybe it's just me!

Also Texas represented!

Ca youth 1 kitty Katz got 1st
The black and blue CA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My friend's daughter is on Showstoppers...They had those sunglasses on the whole weekend it was a fun, silly thing...I have been following them all season I know I told you from the get-go I believed they would go all the way to Summit and win. They did LOL...I was happy to see ALL 3 teams after them were local from here! Every gym is within an hour or so from CA Austin, yours being the farthest so that just goes to show how intense these central Texas comps are around Austin/Houston/SA....even local comps here are like Nationals. Unreal. It gets you ready though - Vipers are always amazing, it brings the other teams UP to compete at that level...

A shout out to CA Jags too - First place J5!

I am glad CA took home 2 firsts as maybe they will send us all to more summit bid comps next season LOL....

I wasn't able to go to Summit with my girls. I did watch the live feed, but am also hoping to order/purchase pictures from Summit day 1 . Does anyone know if there is a link I can look at and order pictures? Thanks!

Seriously! The number of "hit" routines is definitely pretty impressive!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I totally agree for the most part.., a majority of the at large worlds bids should not even be there. I've seen very good routines today at the summit however it can be fairly hard to fall out of a prep so most of the level 3 and below routines that got bids to this comp should never fall.

I saw some questionable sportsmanship on twitter from youth 5 parents...come on now. Be a better example for your CPs.

I saw some questionable sportsmanship on twitter from youth 5 parents...come on now. Be a better example for your CPs.

Interesting considering the division is usually pretty tight-knit. All the kids seem to know and respect each other because the division is small and they compete against the same kids pretty regularly.

I just watched the live feed of the awards for large senior 3 & small senior 4.
They were soo rushed! were they all like that?
he just read team after team after team. didn't even pause for the element of suspense.
must have had a flight to catch or something. ;)

Back